Thursday, March 8, 2012

tera power leveling " my greatest dream is to help Italy win the World Cup - PJG

129725030022581844_94Statements within 15 days of shangyu comeback Ho King of Rome next season helping Red wolves win NetEase sports reported on January 31: Osvaldo last summer from Spanish move to Rome, fixed amount transfer fee of 15 million euros with EUR 2.5 million floating rate is the King of Rome this season. He attended in his 15 games in Serie a into the 7 ball, but in Rome, on January 4 in free practice warhammer online gold, Osvaldo's right thigh muscle IIInjuries, when Rome announced he will be absent for two months. But Osvaldo injuries recover more quickly than expected. Of the Rome sports daily: Osvaldo claims to be within 15 days of shangyu Osvaldo said in an interview with Sky Sports, "I will return after the two rounds of competition, which is 15 days, maybe less. I hope that they can participate inSiena match. "Roman team challenge Siena was the 23rd round of Serie a aoc gold, the match was on February 14. Osvaldo wil be able to come back, then his recovery time is approximately 3 weeks earlier than expected, which Rome is definitely a good news. At last weekend's Serie a, Roman arena 1:1 draw Bologna could not be continued after the League 4 evenGood momentum of victory (excluding due to heavy rain interrupted the match Catania). In Rome, the tournament the team shot a total of 24 feet, but merely a goal, see Rome players constantly wasted scoring opportunities, it was in memory of Osvaldo. Osvaldo Lameira conflicts have occurred this season and team-mate, but he said that he had been a thing of the past, and even praisedLameira, "there is no contradiction between us, we have to clarify everything, and had dinner together. Lameira is a great guy tera power leveling, it seems to me he is sure to become a champion player, because he has great strength. "Osvaldo," said Milos Zeman the coach is most important to me, he taught me how to play football, but Enrique is also important,He bought a Rome I, Enrique is the largest working hard and serious. Together with Francesco Totti partner is easy, because he was too good, in my opinion, Francesco Totti was Italy's most powerful players in football history. "Osvaldo also spoke of their dreams," my greatest dream is to help Italy win the World Cup, if successful, I'll cut off your ownHair, beard and even the nails. Select Italy effect is not a difficult decision, my wife is Italy, and my daughter is Italy, and so I think they are also Italy men. In addition I want to help Rome won the Serie a Championship, I believe that next season we will have won opportunities. ��

No comments:

Post a Comment