Sunday, December 18, 2011

fine art to long-term cooperation with

129667716771865392_10Golden Horse Award for an interview with Wang Qianyuan: no award has been very confident and superior Video: an interview with the 48th Golden Horse Award for best actor nomination Wang Qianyuan (microblogging). The 48th Golden Horse Award for best actor nomination Wang Qianyuan. NetEase entertainment on November 26 (press/3pinky text/video and song cards) consists of Qin Hailu, Wang Qianyuan a low-budget art films starring the steel harp is this year's filmsA true black horse, not only gain the industry's high praise, also got a lot of the audience's applause. Movie actor Wang Qianyuan, over the past year, has won six times nominated for best actor, and at the Tokyo Film Festival, the Chinese and American film festivals, movie channel media awards were movie King on Crown. The Golden Horse Awards again nominated for best actor race,Ge You, Andy Lau, Wang Qianyuan "three movie King controversy" produces a variety of speculation that Wang Qianyuan Frank he has very calm about this, he said: "the steel harp makes me in the circle of actors in recent years has been very great self-confidence and superiority", so the Golden Horse Award for best actor in the award did not too hungry. NetEase entertainment: this time Golden Horse AwardsWouldn't it be confident? Wang Qianyuan: it should be said that every film festivals very confident swtor power leveling, because every different judges, film festivals are also different, so not every film festival will give you a prize. Prior to that at the Tokyo Film Festival have been winning, so this time Golden Horse award is an important award this year's final, the last assessment. Complete, so there's hopeThis time to have a good ending. This time ending in fact, I think better than the Tokyo Film Festival, Tokyo Film Festival is not so much because the nomination, this time at least 7 nominations, with the steel harp every performance in the film festival, it should be said at the Festival was able to get one or two awards. NetEase entertainment: you also particularly rational analysisFilm Festival Awards? Wang Qianyuan: without analysis, because we is experience had of, like huabiao award also no finalists, but steel of piano under as took award, golden rooster I and Qin Hailu also are no finalists, but steel of piano under also as took award, I think since we out has is a team, so a team nomination has 7 item, and is not only reflected a people, so said should is isHappy. Because we took a hard film, and slowly watch it grow up, get the applause of all, laugh, so this is very exciting. NetEase entertainment: you meet with Hailu Qin Zhang Meng Director now also often Mody? Wang Qianyuan: it should be said that the three of us now Film Festival is a gathering of standards, because everybody is busy himselfThings only through film festival there will be a short communication. NetEase entertainment: won so many awards, when three people now with you, also talk some story of a piano, which was shooting the steel it? Wang Qianyuan: rarely, rarely, almost under the chat once again how we create a better movie, how about cooperation. Now Zhang Meng in the steel of the harpTelevision, Hailu I don't know why, as if he took one of her plays in the South. I was in Beijing with the smaller Hong Tao to film a TV series. I think this is quite good, cannot be said to shoot a film forever we three in combination. NetEase entertainment: it may sometimes because a movie, get along well between directors and actors will produce some such as Queen's leading actor and actress,And Zhang Meng you think you can have this relationship? Wang Qianyuan: it should be, because I think a Director if he could find an actor to show his emotions and thoughts, it is a blessed thing. Which actor if he could find a Director he can free himself, suggests that he's perfect, I think the actor is also a veryA rare thing. Directors and actors together, not just directors and actors, including photography, fine art to long-term cooperation with, just like to have a friend, we vote in temper, everyone is happy to play together for a long time, so I think that possibility is still very big. NetEase entertainment: reception, have met with people who want to work?Wang Qianyuan: Yeah, like Director Ann Hui, we often hear Director Ann Hui, but never seen. As the Director has very good directors came out from the toilet, I said "Director Hello, I am Wang Qian source" swtor credits, she said, "Oh congratulations, congratulations to you." NetEase entertainment: she is very fond of you? Wang Qianyuan: Yeah, she particularly likes, her hands still not dry, Hand towel in possession and then said, "Oh! You really good! Really congratulations! "I was, a big sister, had worked for so many years, but also treat you this simple and sincere, I think the awards competition, honor, contrast is very big, will let you have a lot of clear thinking. So they say, who are the competitors, do you have any pressures, IThat does not exist, now that I've got Tokyo Film Festival movie King, a thing for me is very strong, I shouldn't worry, I should more be relax and to enjoy this film festival, I think this is more important than awards. NetEase entertainment: you the prizes got soft this year, that this time no matter how the end result, how would you rate yourA years? Wang Qianyuan: I think that if I got on my Golden Horse Awards, it was a perfect end, I am of course very happy, because it is through the steel harp so hard a work, we are not optimistic about the film and then the start, and then the movie began to emerge, become a dark horse in various film festivals, I have worked for so many years, through theFilms in this step so that all the people know me, I think this is a very, very happy about everything. If I had only one Golden Horse Award nominations this year, I was really nervous but you I have got six nominations this year, had three movie King, for me, I almost actor circles in recent years, I already have a good self-confidence and superiority, soParticipate in a lot of fun for me, six nominated six times to improve because it is not possible because each film festival has a different feel, so nominated is an honor for me, today, my mood has, like winning a nomination is winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment